Thursday, February 26, 2009

The bedraggled bedspread devoured the broken mountain.

Last night Corey finally asked to sleep in his big boy bed. I told him to stay there the whole night...when Zachary went up to get him this morning (he started calling for me shortly after 6) Corey told him, "No! Mommy told me not to get out of my car bed." So after I convinced him that it was okay to get up, he said, "Next time I will stay in my car bed so I can dream about Wiggles--Sam, Anthony, Jeff and Murray!"

Here he is with the light-switcher I showed Zachary how to make...


And in his bed...



4 comments:

Claudia said...

What a cutie! Hooray for the big boy bed!

Mom or Dad said...

Hey Boo Boo Bear,

This is the coolest blog that I have
ever seen.

Loved it all.

LitLass said...

Thanks, but isn't this the only blog you've ever seen?

Mom or Dad said...

Yes