Saturday, September 12, 2009

The hypocritical guidebook bullied the hopeless limnologist, or Pea pops.



I found this recipe for pea pops at Weelicious and knew that the boys would love it (if it's on a stick, they'll eat it). Just fill ice pop molds with frozen peas, cover with cold water, place sticks in the molds, and freeze for 3 hours. Easy, and a bit healthier than the Jolly Rancher lollipops we made the other day.



For more kid-friendly recipes, check out Simply Made Sunday~In the Kitchen With Mom at Our Homeschool Fun.

6 comments:

Susana said...

I have never, ever seen such a recipe! My little Jack would love these.

Thanks for linking up and sharing this one. Now, I am going to see what your Jolly Rancher pops are as well.

Ticia said...

Okay, that is a funny idea. I would never have thought of it. I might try it with cut up strawberries.

Virginia Lee said...

Like this idea, but maybe with fruit instead. My kiddos like veggies, but normally not cold.

I bet this would be great with berries.

Our Little Family said...

Oh my goodness, this is too fun!! I wonder what Maddie would think about these... :)

scrappysue said...

such a cool idea! here from sits

Millennium Housewife said...

Genius! I'm going to make them for Husband.