Sunday, May 9, 2010

The illiterate commuter converted the self-luminous cough drop, or Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day! This year we did more mom and grandma interviews. Here are last year's interviews.





Zachary
's mom and grandma interviews

I really love it when my mom...hugs me.
My mom likes to wear...a dress.
My mom always tells me...to turn off the light when I use the bathroom.
The best thing she does is...she lets me have chocolate and candy sometimes.
It makes her happy when...I listen to directions.
My mom likes to relax by...reading a book.
I like it when she...kisses me.
The best thing she cooks is...macaroni and cheese.
When my mom shops she likes to buy...chocolate.
My mom's favorite household chore is...cleaning up the house.
My mom's favorite TV show is...Lost.
If she could go on a trip she would go...to her parents' house.
I love my mom because...she takes good care of me.

What is a grandma?
A grandma is something you have and plays with you.
What do grandmas like best?
Playing with sweet boys.
What do grandmas do?
Grandmas help people and stuff.
What do grandmas say?
Grandmas say, "Happy Birthday."
What do grandmas smell like?
Like a cookie (B). Perfume (L)
What are your grandmas' favorite colors?
Purple (B) Pink (L)
What is your favorite thing to do at your grandmas' houses?
Play and read books and eat.

Zachary's Grandma Betsy interview

I really love it when Grandma...kisses me.
My grandma likes to wear...a shirt.
My grandma always tells me...that I'm a sweet boy.
The best thing she does is...clap her hands.
It makes her happy when...I come to her house.
My grandma loves to relax by...sleeping on the couch.
I like it when she...lets me play on the computer at her house.
The best thing she cooks is...lasagna.
When my grandma shops she likes to buy...some tomatoes, because they're fresh vegetables and she's a vegetarian.
My grandma's favorite household chore is...cleaning the dishes.
My grandma's favorite TV show is...Yummy Yummy Fruit Salad.
If she could go on a trip she would go...Europe.
I love my grandma because...she's nice to me.



Corey's mom and grandma interviews

I really love it when my mom...turns off the TV for me all by herself.
My mom likes to wear...jeans.
My mom always tells me...to go out of my room.
The best thing she does is...share a piece of candy with me.
It makes her happy when...I hug her.
My mom likes to relax by...a book.
I like it when she...cooks mac and cheese.
The best thing she cooks is...macaroni and cheese.
When my mom shops she likes to buy...peas.
My mom's favorite household chore is...cleaning up the living room.
My mom's favorite TV show is...Lost.
If she could go on a trip she would go...to Daddy.
I love my mom because...I love her so much, and that's available now on DVD.

What is a grandma?
Something that is helpful.
What do grandmas like best?
They like flowers the best.
What do grandmas do?
They like to sleep.
What do grandmas say?
Thank you.
What does grandma smell like?
Cotton candy (B) A mommy (L)
What are your grandmas' favorite colors?
Yellow (B) Brown (L)
What is your favorite thing to do at your grandmas' houses?
I like to bring my nightie.

Corey's Grandma Linda interview

I really love it when Grandma...hugs me and kisses me.
My grandma likes to wear...a dress.
My grandma always tells me...I need to have a drink when I cough.
The best thing she does is...puts me to bed when it's time to.
It makes her happy when...I smile at her.
My grandma loves to relax by...Grandpa.
I like it when she...helps me read a cookie.
The best thing she cooks is...hot potatoes.
When my grandma shops she likes to buy...kisses.
My grandma's favorite household chore is...to read a book.
My grandma's favorite TV show is...Lost.
If she could go on a trip she would go...to visit Grandpa Bruce.
I love my grandma because...I kiss her.

No comments: